RSS Feed

7th Grade Reflection

May 12, 2014 by Lake   

When I first arrived in August, I expected girls to be hotter than 6th grade, and for 7th grade to be easier than 6th.
But soon I realized that 7th grade was hard. We got double to homework we did last year everyday! Science is hard, English makes it hard to procrastinate.
By October my life was good. I was playing middle school sports for the first time! Football was having games finally and it was really fun! Offseason was hard and requires a lot of running and hardwork.
Eventually, I figured out that blog post are hard to keep up with, because of sports, and my daily activities such as hanging out and other homework. Science is hard but gets easier as the year goes through. Mr. Baliey is a BOSS! He is the best teacher ever and one of my favorites. Mrs. Schoch has a bull whip that she threatens to use on me when I’m bad, such as behaving badly and talking out. Mrs. Ortiz loves being called Momma O, and says I’m her favorite student.
In seventh grade I learned that Athletics is fun, but offseason is hard. I love football, track, and basketball! Teachers “hate” talkers.
As the year comes to close school gets easier, because of staar. Teachers take it easier on you.
If I had to do it over again, I would make sure our A-Team for football wins one game.
My advice to next years seventh graders would be everything I said previously and make sure it to talk out of turn and procrastinate.

»